Enrollment and payment for COBRA and Retiree benefits is handled by Discovery.
You have 60 days to decide whether to elect COBRA/Retiree continuation coverage. You have 45 days after electing coverage to pay the initial premium. Coverage is not accessible until enrollment is completed and Payment have been made.
Coupons are issued for your account through the end of JUNE or the end of your eligibility, whichever is earlier. A set of new Coupons is issued each June, following the Annual Open Enrollment.
You can manage your account on-line. For information, click here.
Contact information for Discovery Benefits is:
Toll Free: (866) 451-3399 option 1, 2
**In order to expedite your call, when prompted, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number and your ZIP Code. this will move your call to the priority call line.**
Fax (866) 451-3245
Hours of Operations: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST
They offer an on-line portal www.discoverybenefits.com where you can access your account and make online payments.
Some forms are available without logging in, follow these steps:
1. Start at www.discoverybenefits.com
2. Find the ‘Employees’ drop down, then click on ‘Resource Center’.
3. This will bring you to a new page, scroll down to see available forms listed under COBRA. These forms are used for both COBRA and Retiree Accounts.
Available forms include:
- Authorized Representative Form – HIPAA
- COBRA Addition of a Dependent Form
- COBRA Benefits Termination Form
- COBRA Contact Information Change Form