Summer Programs 2019
The District is excited to announce that we will have a limited offering of programs for students during the summer of 2019!
In expectation of this year’s summer programs, we anticipate that you may have general and/or specific questions related to each of the programs. To that end, please find below general information pertaining to all summer offerings, along with a brief overview of each specialty program, including the criteria in which students are selected.
General Information for All Programs
- All students are expected to adhere the Student Code of Conduct during all summer programs, with appropriate consequences for those students who do not meet behavior expectations.
- All students are expected to attend the program every day as offered.
Full Program Listing
- Office of High School Strategy
- 11 & 12 Grade Center (Credit Recovery)
- Summer Bridge
- GEAR UP Internship Program
- Extended School Year (ESY)
- English Learner Summer Program
- Parkway Center City Middle College Programs
- Parkway Summer Bridge
- Parkway Accuplacer Enrichment
- Career Technical Education (CTE) Summer Employability
- All-City Summer Orchestra Collaborative
- Out of School Time (OST) Programs