Tech Talk Listserv
Acceptable Use for the TechTalk-Listserv
- Do not send/broadcast private messages to other subscribers. Use regular email.
- Do not promote or advertise commercial products that are not appropriate for this list.
- Do not send jokes, inappropriate pictures/content, chain letters or other “SPAM” mail.
- Do not request or send serial numbers or passwords.
- For your school’s Apple ID information email email@example.com
- Do not request or post computer cart lock codes.
- Include your name, school name and telephone number in your signature file when you post a message.
- Be civil in your postings and replies. The purpose of the list is to benefit subscribers, not to criticize, use profanity, ostracize, harass, OR shock – NO flaming!
- Sending attachments with postings is discouraged.
- Please read the Tech Talk List to see if your question has been asked/answered.
- Pause a few minutes to review your post before sending it.
- Network down? Call the I.T. Help Desk at 215-400-5555 or email the I.T. Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posts of ‘Me Too’ are NOT helpful!
Manage your subscription to the Tech Talk – Listserv
To subscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please Note – You are automatically subscribed to the TechTalk-Listserv if your principal has formally assigned you as the TTL for your building.
Sending Mail to the List
To post (send) a message to the Techtalk Mailing List email your message to: email@example.com
Use of this mailing list is a privilege, not a right. The School District of Philadelphia, the Office of Telecommunications and Networking and the mailing list administrator are not responsible for the content of list postings.