There are several options for parent and caregivers seeking support with navigating the District, getting information, and resolving issues. Whether you’re trying to locate the right contact for your questions, or need to voice a concern, we can help you reach the right place or person.
If your concern is specific to your child’s school and staff, we always recommend you reach out to the teachers and principal, first, to try to work together to resolve issues.
If you still feel you are not getting the support you seek at your school, please contact the Family Engagement Liaison responsible for your school.
- Talk to the teacher
- Meet with the principal
- Contact your Liaison
Family Engagement Liaisons
Family Engagement Liaisons are here to support schools with parent engagement opportunities and to build community partnerships that increase access to resources for the benefit of students and families. They:
- Support with resolving concerns
- Share information about community-based programs
- Organize and conduct a variety of parent workshops and events both in schools and at other locations in the community
- Support schools with parent engagement opportunities
- Build community partnerships that increase access to resources for the benefit of students and families.
- Help parents navigate the School District of Philadelphia
District Call Center and Main Information Center
Call us at 215-400-4000
This is the easiest way to get started.
Our call staff can answer questions and provide information about District services, initiatives, and programs, and connect you quickly to the right District office.
We also engage parents and provide one-on-one support, working directly with schools and Family Engagement Liaisons to address parents’ questions and concerns.
Welcome Center at 440 N Broad Street
The Office of Family and Community Engagement Welcome Center provides walk-in, in-person family and constituent support. Welcome Center staff is available to assist with:
- Resolving concerns
- Exploring ways to better support their child’s education
- Helping parents navigate the School District of Philadelphia
- Offer information about the District’s policies, procedures, programs, and services.
Complete our online Concern Contact Form
- Complete our Concern Contact Form