Fill Out the PA State Criminal History Check
- Go to https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Click on “New Record Check.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check off the “Volunteer Acknowledgement Section” to indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions. Then click “Accept.”
- Fill out the Personal Information section:
- For “Volunteer Organization Name,” write School District of Philadelphia.
- For “Volunteer Organization Telephone Number,” write 215-400-4180.
- Fill in the remaining boxes with your personal contact information. Once you finish, click “Next.”
- Click “Proceed.”
- Fill in the Record Check Request Form with your personal information. Please note: You are NOT required to include your Social Security Number, but doing so will allow you to receive your results more quickly.
- Click “Enter This Request.”
- Click “Finished.”
- On the Record Check Request Review page, click “Submit.”
- Once the page loads, click the number under “Control #” in order to retrieve a receipt of the Criminal History Clearance. It is recommended that you save or write down your ‘Control #’ for future reference and future access of your Criminal History Check.
- Click the link that says “Certification Form.” Either print the form now or download it as a PDF by clicking “Save.”
No Email? No Problem!
- Print and fill out a paper version of the clearance. Download here.
- Ask your Family Engagement Liaison for assistance.
- Come to our Parent and Family Resource Center at 440 N. Broad Street for assistance.
Questions? Need Assistance?
- For help in completing the PA State Criminal History Check, contact the PATCH Helpdesk 1-888-783-7972