Spending Funds & Federal Compliance
Thank you for visiting the Spending Funds and Navigating Federal Compliance Requirements page. We will help answer your questions and provide the proper forms and resources you need.
Spending federal dollars requires more effort than spending state and local money. There are federal requirements surrounding the nature of the expense (i.e.: Is it consistent with the grant award, etc.), and specific requirements must be met to determine allotment. Additionally, you will be required to provide the proper documentation to support your expenses. Please review our options to best serve your needs. We are here to help you.
- Assess the situation and direct you to the optimal person for help.
- Help you with ideas of what to spend your dollars on.
- Schedule reminders of your budget balance, and can provide that information on request.
- Help you fill out the forms and paperwork.
- Assist in the employee sign-in and sign-out process for professional development and extra-curricular activities.
- Help you enter orders into the Advantage System.
- Be the point of contact for most issues, and if we cannot help you directly, we will connect you with the person or office that can.
If you are a school or central office, you have an assigned Grant Compliance Monitor. Please contact your Grant Compliance Monitor for direct assistance. If you do not know who your Grant Compliance Monitor is or you would like to speak to someone else, contact any one of these people:
Joe D’Alessandro, Deputy Chief of Grant Compliance and Fiscal Services
Geri Levy, Director of Grant Fiscal Services
Christina McCollum, Director, Office of Grant Compliance
Nate Irwin-Diehl, Lead Grant Compliance Monitor