Laptop Drop-off Center
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
The Laptop Drop-off Center follows the 440 Central Office Calendar in regards to holidays.
- Devices will be visually inspected to determine if they are eligible for warranty repair.
- There is no immediate repair service for drop-offs, all requests are taken in a “first come, first served basis”.
- The Laptop Drop-off Center does not accept Desktop Computers, please call the IT Help Desk and open a work ticket to have a Regional Technician schedule a site visit.
- The Laptop Drop-off Center does not repair personal devices even if they are utilized for work.
- The Laptop Drop-off Center does not provide replacement and/or loner equipment.
- The Laptop Drop-off Center is not responsible for backing up data. Make sure to back up your drive prior to dropping off your device.
- After hours drop-off only service is available from 4:30PM – 5:30PM in The Office of Information Systems – 4th Floor – Suite 403.