Laptop Drop-off Center
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
The Laptop Drop-off Center follows the 440 Central Office Calendar in regards to holidays.
- Devices will be visually inspected to determine if they are eligible for warranty repair.
- There is no immediate repair service for drop-offs, all requests are taken in a “first come, first served basis”.
- The Laptop Drop-off Center does not accept Desktop Computers, please call the IT Help Desk and open a work ticket to have a Regional Technician schedule a site visit.
- The Laptop Drop-off Center does not repair personal devices even if they are utilized for work.
- The Laptop Drop-off Center does not provide replacement and/or loner equipment.
- The Laptop Drop-off Center is not responsible for backing up data. Make sure to back up your drive prior to dropping off your device.