WIDA Screener and EL Reports
1. Run a list of ESOL students
Stepper for “LEP Student Listing Report”
2. Identify students to be tested based on their Home Language
Stepper for “LEP New Enrollments Report”
Note to Kindergarten teachers: If this report is not available, please refer to the Home Language Survey in the EH-40 and contact families if you need further clarification on the student’s first language.
3. Administer ESL Placement Test
WIDA Screener Materials Stepper and WIDA AMS Stepper (for the online test only)
Note to Kindergarten teachers: Please refer to the KW-APT Flowchart Revised 9.13.17 to assign a placement score.
4. Enter placement scores into Infinite Campus
SIS Initial Placement Stepper
Note: Secretaries will follow steps 1 and 2, and ESOL teachers will complete steps 3 to 6.
5. Send notification letters to parents