The EL Point Person is an advocate for English Learners. This page contains information on student support responsibilities.
Testing Accommodations for ELs
EL Points help identify accommodations needed for ELs.
ELs with IEPs
English Learners with Individual Identification Plans are called Dual-Identified English Learners. Here are some specific resources to help support those students.
–> Collaboration with the Special Education Compliance Monitor (SPECM) at your school is necessary to support these learners.
- English Learners with IEPs: Questions and Answers
- PDE Guidelines for ELs with IEPs
- PaTTAN FAQs for ELs with IEPs
- PaTTAN Questions from the Field
- Here is a consultation form to collaborate if needed.