The EL Point Person is an advocate for English Learners. This page contains information on student support responsibilities.
Testing Accommodations for ELs
EL Points help identify accommodations needed for ELs.
- Assessment Accommodations for English Learners – OMCP SY21-22
- PDE Guidelines for PSSA/Keystone Accommodations SY21-22
ELs with IEPs
English Learners with Individual Identification Plans are called Dual-Identified English Learners. Here are some specific resources to help support those students.
–> Collaboration with the Special Education Compliance Monitor (SPECM) at your school is necessary to support these learners.
- English Learners with IEPs: Questions and Answers
- PDE Guidelines for ELs with IEPs
- PaTTAN FAQs for ELs with IEPs
- PaTTAN Questions from the Field
- Here is a consultation form to collaborate if needed.