The MAC reviews foreign high school transcripts and awards credits. We process transcripts in the order which they are received, prioritizing seniors. Please allow 1-2 week for 12th graders and 6-8 weeks for all other students.
Email all foreign transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: Student ID#, grade level (ex. 9876543, 12)
Attachment: Scanned Transcript
- Transcripts for foreign exchange students will not be processed. Any credits earned as an exchange student, while attending a School District of Philadelphia high school, will be sent back to the home school with other school records.
Guidelines for Core Credits:
–> No more than eight credits awarded per school year, which includes:
- Math: 1 credit per year
- Science: 1 credit per year
- English: 1 credit per year
- Social Studies: 1 credit per year
- Up to four additional credits in other areas, as described on the transcript
Note: ½ credits will not be awarded in core courses