The School District of Philadelphia is looking for your feedback about how virtual learning is going for your student. Take the 5-minute survey HERE.
Looking for help? Find School and Central Office information for families HERE!
New Student Registration for all grades K-12 is OPEN! Learn more.
Mission and Vision
Continuing, the mission of the Office of Research and Evaluation is:
- To assist in the support and development of grant applications [see Office of Grants Development];
- To evaluate all federal and state grant awards requiring an evaluation to determine compliance and effectiveness in meeting goals and objectives related to student achievement, school improvement, and safety (see our projects);
- To evaluate and report on high-priority District initiatives;
- To screen applications submitted by external researchers to conduct research and/or collect data in the District (see External Research Review);
- To coordinate the Research Review Committee;
- To coordinate the District-wide Survey program;
- To monitor the external evaluations of District programs; and
- To provide ongoing technical assistance to schools as well as regional and central office staff.