School Year 2017-18
|April 19, 2018||Agenda||Resolution List||Resolution Summary|
|April 26, 2018||Agenda||Resolution List||Resolution Summary|
How to Register to Speak:
To register to speak at a regularly scheduled or special meeting, call the Office of Parent, Community, and Family Engagement at 215-400-4180 no later than 4:30 PM on the business day immediately preceding the meeting at which you wish to address the SRC.
The procedures for addressing the SRC are as follows:
- Individuals must register in their own name and cannot register on behalf of someone else;
- Individuals speaking as a representative of an organization must identify that organization at the time they register;
- Individuals must give their name, address, daytime telephone number, and the subject on which they intend to address the SRC;
- Individuals must bring seven written copies of their comments with them to the meeting;
- Individuals may speak for no more than three minutes;
- No more than four individuals on the same side of an issue will be permitted to speak, though an unlimited number of individuals may leave written comments for the SRC to review;
- Individuals will be ruled out of order if they attempt to comment or complain about the conduct or performance of a particular School District employee and will be directed to address their comments to the appropriate School District administrator;
- Individuals will be ruled out of order if they attempt to make any remarks of a personal nature regarding any other individual, whether or not that person is present;
- Individuals will be ruled out of order and asked to leave the meeting if they use any vulgar or profane language.
- Student speakers will be prioritized and normally will speak first. Other speakers are grouped by topic; new speakers, those who did not speak at the previous meeting, will be prioritized.
Additionally, you may submit comments to the SRC in writing by mail or deliver them to the SRC office located at 440 North Broad Street, Suite 101, Philadelphia, PA 19130.
Comments may also be submitted via e-mail (email@example.com) as an attachment with information on registrant’s name, address, daytime telephone number, and the subject on which they intend to address the SRC.