Mobile Testing Sites Closed on Friday 1/7 but OPEN Saturday and Sunday, 1/8-1/9
Due to the winter snow storm that is expected to impact the Philadelphia area, the School District of Philadelphia’s six COVID-19 mobile testing sites for students and staff will be closed on Friday, January 7, 2022. While these sites do not normally operate on the weekend, they will be open for special hours on Saturday and Sunday, January 8-9, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The mobile units are set up in the parking lot at each of the following locations:
- Martin Luther King High School, 6100 Stenton Avenue Philadelphia , Pennsylvania 19138
- South Philadelphia High School, 2101 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19148 (in the parking lot at the corner of Jackson and S Broad)
- Samuel Fels High School, 5500 Langdon Street, Philadelphia PA 19124
- Overbrook High School, 5898 Lancaster Ave, Philadelphia PA 19130
- Thomas Edison High School, 151 West Luzerne Street, Philadelphia PA 19140
- Northeast High School-new, 1601 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 (corner of Glendale and Bleigh Ave) Please note: no pre-registration process is available for this site.
Students and staff can register for testing at five of the six locations by texting “TESTPHL” to 72345 to get a link to register OR by visiting https://secure.dentrustocs.com/sdp/testing. In the registration process you will be able to select the time and date for testing. If someone is unable to sign up for an appointment, these sites do accept walk-ins, though the wait times can be long and access is not guaranteed without an appointment, as priority is given to those who have pre-registered. This service is provided for convenience and is solely optional. All District staff and students, including those who are participating in 100% virtual learning, can be tested here at no cost.
These mobile testing sites will resume their normal hours of operation, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., on Monday, January 10, 2022.
Dr. William Hite