*You must be logged in to your District email to access resources.
Information and Resources for District Employees
Select a subject for more information
Employee Health Services – Find information about medical leaves of absence, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and maternity/parental leaves. Access necessary absence cards, forms and applications.
- Professional Development Calendar
- Induction – This is a year-long professional development opportunity for beginning teachers.
- New Hire Orientation – This program ensures new hires are prepared for the first 30 days of teaching at SDP.
- Teacher Leader Support – Teacher Leader development opportunities are provided for teacher leaders with varying levels of experiences and roles.
- Coaching – Coaching services are provided to all newly hired teachers and teachers who feel the need for extra support.
- Tune Up Tuesdays – These professional development opportunities are open to all K-12 teachers
- #TeachPHL: Unpacking Your First Year – #teachPHL: Unpacking Your First Year is a professional development series tailored to the needs of teachers who are new to the School District of Philadelphia.
- Cornerstone – SDPs new Learning Management System for professional development registration, activity management, Act 48-hour tracking, and a centralized place for digital learning.
- Exemplary Teaching Video Library – The video library is a professional development tool that highlights the work of District teachers and is accessible to all teachers, principals, and central office staff.
- New Teacher Tool Kit – The New Teacher Tool Kit is designed to help new teachers navigate their first year within the District.
Staff Resources & Communication Supports
District Brand Guide
Download guidelines for maintaining a uniform visual brand identity: logo usage, color palette, and typography.
District Office Logo Use
All district offices must exclusively use the official district logo. The use of alternative logos or symbols is not permitted.
Download a Logo
Google Resources and Video Tutorials
Photography Release Form
Permission for use of student image, voice, video, work and/or first name for News Media, District Communications, School Partner Communications, and Educational Purposes.
Download the form in your language.
Central Office – Social Media
Central office departments and their employees are NOT permitted to create social media accounts representing their department. Instead, we encourage departments to submit news and updates for sharing on the primary District Social Platforms. Use the button below to submit news, achievements, and updates.
Schools – Social Media
- Please review the Social Media Policy before creating a new account
- Schools must link a school e-mail address to the professional social media site. For example, email@example.com.
Have questions or need help?
E-mail Khalice Gaynor – Social Media | Digital Content Producer
- Google Doc Template – Use this doc to set up your default styles. This will save the fonts, colors and styles for all of your future documents.
- Google Slide Template
- Meeting Agenda
School Website Help
Contact: Laurie Leas firstname.lastname@example.org
District Office Website Change Request
Use the button below to submit changes and improvements to your department website.
Something Missing? Broken Link?
Let Us Know. Complete the form below to submit feedback or report a broken link.
- Website Content Creative Brief and Writing Guidelines provide helpful reminders about tone, and audience, suggestions for organizing your content, and some items to ‘check off’ to ensure your site is complete.
- WordPress Tutorials – helpful videos and steppers to guide you through WordPress tasks
- Websites and ADA Compliance