*You must be logged in to your District email to access resources.
Information and Resources for District Employees
Select a subject for more information
Employee Health Services – Find information about medical leaves of absence, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and maternity/parental leaves. Access necessary absence cards, forms and applications.
Staff Resources & Communication Supports
Google Resources and Video Tutorials
Photography Release Form
Permission for use of student image, voice, video, work and/or first name for News Media, District Communications, School Partner Communications, and Educational Purposes.
Download the form in your language.
Central Office – Social Media
Central office departments and their employees are NOT permitted to create social media accounts representing their department. Instead, we encourage departments to submit news and updates for sharing on the primary District Social Platforms. Use the button below to submit news, achievements, and updates.
Schools – Social Media
- Please review the Social Media Policy before creating a new account
- Schools must link a school e-mail address to the professional social media site. For example, email@example.com.
Have questions or need help?
E-mail Khalice Gaynor – Social Media | Digital Content Producer
- Google Doc Template – Use this doc to set up your default styles. This will save the fonts, colors and styles for all of your future documents.
- Google Slide Template
- Meeting Agenda
School Website Help
Contact: Laurie Leas firstname.lastname@example.org
District Office Website Change Request
Use the button below to submit changes and improvements to your department website.
Something Missing? Broken Link?
Let Us Know. Complete the form below to submit feedback or report a broken link.
- Website Content Creative Brief and Writing Guidelines provide helpful reminders about tone, and audience, suggestions for organizing your content, and some items to ‘check off’ to ensure your site is complete.
- WordPress Tutorials – helpful videos and steppers to guide you through WordPress tasks
- Websites and ADA Compliance