Information for students about academics at our District can be found below.
Select a subject for more information
- Graduation Requirements
- Advanced Coursework
- Programs by Grade
- Fund Your Future
- Job Board
- Homeschool & Private Tutoring
- Opportunity Network (various options for completing graduation requirements)
- Re-Engagment Center (one-stop-shop for students, families, staff, and community partners looking for re-enrollment opportunities)
- Educational Options Program (EOP) (allow adults to earn credits towards a high school diploma)
- Transition & Continuation (For students whose Code of Conduct infractions warrants a disciplinary school transfer, or students needing a flexible, smaller school designed to support students socially and academically)
- Academy of Continued Education (ACE) (virtual; helps students overcome temporary barriers to in-person instruction due to illness, injury, medical condition, and/or public health crisis)
- Which program is right for me?
- Registration Events
- FAQs & Tech Support
- Contact Us
The Directory provides a complete list of high school experiences within our District and their locations. You will also find the academic, specialty, athletic, extracurricular and Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs available at each high school.
Something Missing? Broken Link?