Parents and Guardians,
If your child has been found eligible to receive compensatory education from the School District of Philadelphia, the amount, duration, and extent to which you may utilize compensatory hours will be outlined in your individual Settlement Agreement.
Compensatory hours are intended to be used to provide services and programming as stipulated by the student’s Settlement Agreement. Please contact the compensatory education team at email@example.com for further information and assistance.
- If you are eligible to purchase technology, please complete the Office Depot OfficeMax Technology Order Form in the Spotlight Section to the right and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon submission, someone from the compensatory education team will review it for approval and ordering. For more information, please contact the team via email or 215-400-4170 option 2.
- If you are eligible to purchase technology and have an interest in Apple products, please contact DSM Services (email@example.com or 610-937-0993). Email is most preferred. Upon submission of the request, a notification will be sent from DSM Services to the compensatory education team for approval.
- The parent reimbursement and W-9 forms should only be completed after you have received pre-approval to purchase or obtain services. Pre-approval allows and ensures all funds can be reimbursed. Both the W-9 and parent reimbursement forms can be found in the Spotlight section to the right.
- Upon receiving re-approval, parents should complete W-9 forms for parent reimbursements and submit directly in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the W-9 form, complete the following information:
- Print or type in your name
- Check off the first box for sole/individual sole proprietor
- Print or type in the address, city, state, and zip
- Print or type the social security number
- Sign your name and add the date
- Suppliers, for further information regarding service provision, please contact email@example.com or 215-400-4170 option 2.