Resources & Links
In addition to the on-site resources and intervention at schools, we offer links for books and online resources to prevent and mitigate bullying on our campuses.
- “Changing school culture can end bullying,” by Kerry Kennedy, Washington Post, 8-11-2013
- Blueprints for Violence Prevention: Bullying Prevention Program, by Dan Olweus and Susan Limber
- Bullies & Victims, by Suellen & Paula Fried
- The Bully Free Classroom, by Allan L. Beane, Ph.D.
- Bully Proof, by Nan Stein and Lisa Sjostrom
- Bully Proofing Your School, by Marla Bonds and Sally Stoker
- Bullying at School: What We Know and What We Can Do, by Dan Olweus
- Bullying in Schools, by Rana Sampson
- Bullying in Schools: What You Need to Know, by Paul Langan
- Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats, by Nancy E. Willard
- Flirting or Hurting?, by Nan Stein and Lisa Sjostrom
- Games We Should Play in School, by Frank Aycox
- Gender Violence, Gender Justice, by Nan Stein and Dominic Cappello
- Girl Wars: 12 Strategies to End Female Bullying, by Cheryl Dellasega & Charisse Nixon
- Mean Chicks, Cliques, and Dirty Tricks, by Ericka V. Shearin Karres
- The Morning Meeting, by Roxann Kriete
- Odd Girl Out, by Rachel Simmons
- Queen Bees and Wannabes, by Rosalind Wiseman
- A Parent’s Book About Bullying, by William Voors
- Quit It!, by Nancy Mullin-Rindler, et. al.
- Ways We Want Our Class To Be, by Developmental Studies Center
- FAB Movement: Friends Against Bullying
- Mix It Up at Lunch Day!
- Nickelodeon: The Big Help: Anti-Bullying
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Program, www.olweus.org
- The Ophelia Project, www.opheliaproject.org
- PACER (Parent Advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights) National Bullying Prevention Center
- Talking Back to Hate
- Click here to view Comegys “Be A Buddy Music Video”