Education Leading to Employment and Career Training (ELECT)
ELECT offers FREE case management and supportive services to expecting or already parenting teen mothers and fathers 21 years old and younger to help them as students achieve their highest potential personally and academically, so they become successful parents and citizens, by providing the support they need to stay in school through graduation.
- Be enrolled in a school or GED program in Philadelphia
- Participate in program activities at least 4 hours a month
- Ensure home is available for quarterly home visits
- Strive for 100% school attendance
- Agree to complete school assignments and maintain grades