Welcome to the Office of Capital Programs!
The mission of Capital Programs is to provide a safe, healthy, and welcoming learning environment for every student. We realize this mission by acknowledging that our buildings require ongoing maintenance and identifying and supporting investments in these buildings. Many Capital Projects include environmental components like asbestos abatement or lead paint stabilization.
Building Improvements & Capital Projects fall into the following categories:
- Entirely new structures
- Building additions
- Modular spaces
- Comprehensive upgrades
- improvements to the entire interior of a school building
- Usually includes upgrades to the exterior
- Cafeteria Renovations
- Auditorium Renovations
- Classroom Improvements
Major Systems Replacement
- System replacements/upgrades
- Environmental stabilizations and abatements
- HVAC, Lighting, windows, roof etc.
- parking facilities
- stormwater runoff systems
- student learning areas