Ready to Apply? – GREAT!
1. Collect ALL necessary documentation below. Applications will not be accepted without all supporting documentation below. (Exceptions for required documentation are made for foster/kinship care, Refugees, Asylum seekers, and families in temporary living situations).
- Proof of child’s date of birth
- Documentation of family income
- Proof of TANF (DPW) cash, SNAP/food stamps, medical assistance
- Proof of Philadelphia residency
- Child’s health insurance card
- Physical (health assessment) and Immunizations
- Completed dental form
- Picture identification of parent/guardian
2. Fill out the application (see side bar).
3. Are you applying to a School-Based Location? Bring the application and required documentation down to 440 North Broad. We are open M-F 8:30 am – 4 pm. You can also drop off the application and supporting documentation at one of our registration events around the city.
4. Are you applying to a Community Partner Location? Take the application and supporting documents directly to that agency.
For additional information regarding the preschool programs, please click this link.
For more information regarding Pre-K Partnerships, click this link.