Our Class Our Future
Tuesday, May 24th
10AM - 12:30PM
The Dell Music Center | 2400 Strawberry Mansion Dr.
The “Our Class, Our Future” Celebration is a chance for us to rally around our graduating seniors who have committed to a postsecondary pathway, whether that be attending a 2-4 year college, joining the military, a trade, or the workforce.
Virtual Scavenger Hunt
Submit your entries by May 5th to be entered into a raffle to win one of the OCOF prizes. Every task is an entry. For example, if you submit all 5 tasks below you get 5 entries!
Prizes: Apple iPad, Wireless Headphones, and gift cards.
Winners: Announced on May 24th during the live in person event.
Virtual Scavenger Hunt Tasks
- Guiding Light: Seniors take a picture with your favorite Guidance Counselor, College and Career Coordinator or Gear UP Manager; that has been instrumental in helping you Find Your Fit!
- Then and Now: Show us your GLOW UP! Submit a current photo reenacting a childhood photo of you! Don’t forget to submit the childhood photo too!
- Words of Advice: Write a short message of encouragement to the class of 2023 in 50 words or less!
- Chapter 13: Becoming: As you close this chapter and embark on the next, take a moment to think about your journey! Submit a selfie photo with your school Name or Mascot.This can be the name sign on the building; a spot in the school. Be Creative!
- It’s all L.O.V.E: Show our city some love! Submit a photo next to the giant L.O.V. E sign, in Love park! OR repping the City of Brotherly Love. This could be you at a philly sports game, you in your favorite philly gear etc.
- Bonus: Submit a photo of you and your current Principal or Assistant Principal.
Apply for an OCOF Scholarship!
- Workforce Training Scholarships: Awarded to students who are accepted into training programs. The funds would be used to help pay for training.
- Resilience Scholarships: Awarded to students who have overcome extreme challenges and scholastic achievement and will be attending a college or university
- Oratorical Contest Scholarship: Awarded to a senior students who participated in the 1st Annual Oratorical Contest
- Public League Scholarships: Awarded to graduating scholar-athletes who have achieved success on the field, in the classroom (2.8 or higher G.P.A.), and will be attending a 2 or 4 year college or university
- Arts Scholarships: Awarded to students who are pursuing college or training in the arts
- Music Scholarship: Awarded to ONE student who will continue to study music and plays the guitar
- Multicultural Scholarships: Awarded to ESL students who are attending college or a trade school
- HBCU Scholarships: Awarded to students who are attending an Historically Black College or University
- Postsecondary Readiness Scholarships: Awarded to students who are pursuing any postsecondary education pathway including: the Military, College, Trade School, or Workforce Training Program
Academic Supports Scholarships:
- Awarded to students who have achieved high scholastic achievement (2.8 or higher GPA) and will be attending a 4 year college or university
- Awarded to students who have achieved high scholastic achievement (2.8 or higher GPA) and will be attending a 2 year college or community college
- Reclaiming Our Girls Project – Resilient Girl Scholarship Awarded to African American female students who have achieved high scholastic achievement (2.8 or higher GPA) and will be attending a 4 year college or university.
Awarded to students who have been accepted into any college or university to assist with purchasing books.