The School District of Philadelphia (SDP), in partnership with Open Data Philly, publishes longitudinal data sets spanning various operational school and student performance areas. The public release of this data supports our goals to promote greater transparency and community engagement. Before accessing these data, please review the Terms and Conditions.
School- and Network-level enrollment data and performance on key indicators are also available on our interactive, user-friendly School Profiles website. In addition to district provided data, please visit the state report card, Future Ready Index, for additional metrics.
To date, SDP has released data sets for:
- School Information
- Master School List, Longitudinal Master School List, School and District Enrollment & Demographics, Pre-School Information, School Catchment Areas, School Catchment Retention Details and Counts, District Wide Surveys, Youth Risk Behavior Survey, School Reopening Information, School Selection, and Household Food Insecurity.
- School Performance
- School Progress Reports on Education and Equity, District Scorecard, Alternative Education Progress Reports, PSSA & Keystone Exam Data, School and District Graduation Rates, School and District 95% Attendance, Average Daily Attendance, School and District Out-of-School Suspensions, Serious Incidents Counts and Details, and NSC Student Tracker Reports
- District Employees and Finance
- Expenditure Information, Employee Information, Teacher Attendance, Teacher Demographics, District and School Budgets, and Full Time Employees (FTE)
- Advancing Education Safely
- Hybrid Learning Selection
For questions about these data sets, or to request other data sets to be published, please contact us at email@example.com
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check out our data requests page!