School Immunization Information

Back to School Required Immunizations, School & Sports Physicals - Register Now!

Families can register their students for immunizations, school & sports physicals at the following schools:

Please Note:  After clicking “Sign Up”, please click the pink “Find Next Available Visit” button and select the event’s date to choose a time.

All District students regardless of grade can receive immunizations, school and sports physicals at any CityLife Heath location. Make an appointment by clicking on the link below or calling 1-877-926-9272.

If you are unable to make any of the appointments available on the registration form, you always have the option to contact Fairmount Primary Care Center, or another Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) to schedule a regular patient appointment for your child.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Vaccinated!

Keep your child safe by staying up to date on their vaccinations. Pennsylvania law requires all students (K-12) be vaccinated while attending school. Students that DO NOT have the required vaccines may be EXCLUDED from school until they have received the appropriate vaccines or an exemption form has been submitted to your school nurse.

It’s the Rule, Don’t Miss Out on School

Families or students with questions are encouraged to speak with their school nurse or call (215) 400-4920.

If your child receives their vaccines prior to August 29th, you can send proof of immunizations to the School District of Philadelphia in the following ways:

Email to

Fax to (215) 400-4921

Hand deliver to 440 N. Broad Street
Drop Box Available in Building Lobby
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM,   Monday  –  Friday

After August 29th, proof of immunization records should be submitted directly to your child’s school.

Immunization Requirements

All students must be compliant with the state’s school-age vaccination law to attend school.

Where do I go if my student is uninsured?

Philadelphia’s city health centers offer vaccinations to school aged children. City health centers are operated by the Department of Public Health.

There are also  community Federally Qualified Health Centers available around the city. If you are uninsured, your student may be able to receive free or low cost vaccinations. Health centers can also help you apply for affordable health insurance.

3 Ways to Comply

Schedule your student a well visit to ensure receipt of the required vaccinations. Have your student’s doctor provide you with a Certificate of Immunization.

Obtain medical certificate signed by your student’s doctor, detailing the plan to complete vaccines on the appropriate schedule. 

Submit an exemption form if your student is exempt from any immunizations for a medical, religious or philosophical/ strong moral reason.  

Resources for uninsured students

If your student in not insured, click here for city health center resources.

City Health Centers are Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). In addition to the nine City health Centers, there are also  community FQHCs around the city.  If you are uninsured, your student may be able to receive free or low cost vaccinations at all FQHCs.