OSEP Registration Procedures
Registration Procedures During Digital Learning
- Secretaries and Principals can refer to the General Enrollment Guidelines for guidance on processing OLR applications.
- OLR Phone Registration Procedures provide guidance to District staff that are assigned to supporting families over the phone.
- The In Person Registration Procedure provides an additional pathway to families that cannot use the OLR on their own or register over the phone.
- Multilingual Assessment Center Remote Enrollment Stepper describes what occurs to an OLR application after it is submitted for potential ELL students.
- The ECYEH Virtual Intake Process explains the processes the ECYEH program will use to identify students that are eligible for McKinney-Vento.
- Update Existing Information/School to School Transfers document provide strategies and information about students relocating in Philadelphia and changing schools