The safe transportation of students requires responsible behavior by all persons who ride SEPTA regional rail and transit.
Students can board/disembark the bus only at their designated stop.
Please read the below regarding important safety and travel tips, and by reading the SEPTA Safety and Travel Tips
For more on safe decisions around transit services, read SEPTA Respect the Train
General Safety Guidelines
- Be careful when going up or down stairs.
- Stand back from the edge of the platform.
- Never jump onto the tracks for any reason.
- If the train is stuck between stations, stay in the train and follow instructions.
- Do not ride between cars.
- Do not attempt to get on the train after it has started moving.
- If there are no seats, hold onto a pole or overhead bar.
- Do not write on the seats or walls of a train.
If you have any more questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for Families.