The School District of Philadelphia has launched a pilot to provide a $150 monthly payment (up to $1,500 total) per household for the 2020-21 school calendar year to parents who choose to opt out of bus, van or cab assignment for their child to be transported to and from school. This will begin when your school is open for some form of in-person learning. This is not applicable when your school is 100% virtual. To participate in this program please fill out the enrollment form to the right of the screen.
The enrollment period for the Flat Rate Program has concluded. Unfortunately, if you did not submit an enrollment form through the School District of Philadelphia website, within the provided timeframe, you will not be eligible for payment.
If you have already enrolled in the program, please make sure to complete the Monthly Payment Form once per month to process your payment.
If you wish to withdraw your enrollment, please follow the instructions on our sidebar titled “Withdrawal Instructions [Opt Out from Flat Rate Program]”
UPDATE: Payments are being distributed throughout February for the months of September through December once all electronic forms submitted by eligible families, as well as schools, have been verified. Thank you for your continued participation in the Flat Rate Program.
The guidelines below must be followed in order for parents/guardians to receive their monthly payment. In addition, the Parent Monthly Payment Form will need to be completed and submitted directly on the website. A link to the form can be found to the right on the sidebar. A principal or an authorized school administrator will use the same Monthly Payment Form to confirm attendance for each student.
- All items on the form must be completed monthly and submitted through the Google Form.
- Students are required to attend 70% of their school’s instructional days for each given month.
- Each month an authorized school official or principal must verify the days attended for that specific month.
- One form will be filled out per household. If more than one child in the household is being transported, all names should be included on the one form.
- The vehicle’s VIN, entered on the form, must be identical to the automobile transporting the student(s) in order for payment to be issued.
- Parents and Schools must include the Student’s Transportation ID on the monthly form (This can be found by contacting your school’s main office)
Please contact your child’s school for any questions or additional information, or fill out our response form on the sidebar to the right.