Eat Right Philly is here to help you “Choose a Healthier You” in 2021! Half the battle is making the healthy choice the easy choice. And online grocery shopping and delivery is one of the easiest ways to get healthy food into your home. You can now use your EBT/SNAP benefits to order groceries online, making it even easier.
Online grocery shopping and delivery with EBT or SNAP benefits!
While most grocery stores in Pennsylvania accept EBT or SNAP benefits in stores, using EBT cards for online grocery ordering and delivery is becoming a popular option. Participating vendors in PA include:
Benefits of ordering groceries online:
- Shopping online helps keep track of how much you are spending.
- You can easily select what you need and reduce unnecessary spending on impulse purchases.
- It is easier to plan balanced, healthy meals for your family when you have all of the ingredients you need on hand.
- Contactless delivery helps lower your risk for COVID-19.
How to use your EBT/SNAP benefits to order groceries online:
1. Add SNAP EBT card to payment information
a. Sign into your local store website.
b. Select Payment Methods.
c. Add your EBT card information, then select Save Card.
2. Build your cart & check out
a. Once your payment information is updated, start adding items to your cart.
b. Review your cart, then select Checkout to proceed.
3. Pay with your EBT card
a. Select the checkbox to pay with EBT.
b. If your EBT funds cannot cover the entire order, you can pay the remaining amount with a personal debit or credit card.
c. Once you are finished entering a payment method(s), select Continue.
4. Place your order and Enter your EBT PIN to pay for eligible items!
Eat Right Philly wants to know what you think about nutrition education for parents and caregivers! We value your opinion on how to best support adults’ health and wellness goals, and would appreciate you taking 5 minutes to complete this survey. Thank you!
For more tips around eating healthy and staying active, sign up for the Eat Right Philly Family Wellness Newsletter.