Teen suicide is preventable. Know the risk factors, the warning signs and the steps you can take to protect your teen. Our office is here to help with answers to your questions, resources and procedures to help your child. Counselors are trained to recognize warning signs in schools, and follow protocols to keep every student from hurting themselves. Ask your school for resources and guidance. We are here to help.
Does your Child Exhibit any of these Behaviors?
- Withdrawing from family and friends/ activities
- Changing friends
- Unexplained physical injuries
- Feeling sad
- Talks about suicide
- Defies authority, both at home and school
- Acts aggressively
- Needs money without explanation
- Declining grades
- Experimenting with drugs/ alcohol
- 24/Hr Suicide Prevention and Crisis Intervention Service 215-686-4420
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Red Nacional de Prevenci’on del Suicidio 1-888-628-9454