The 2020-21 school year is like no other. Across the city, students, families, and educators are making every effort to give all students the best possible digital learning experience.
To learn from these efforts and make adjustments along the way, we are gathering information from a variety of sources about how digital learning is going. This document provides a summary of the questions that we’re asking across five main topics:
- Communication and Feedback,
- Tools and Technology for Digital Learning,
- Professional Development and Support for Educators,
- Family Engagement and Support, and
- Student Participation, Learning, Assessment, and Support.
It concludes with a schedule of data collection and when findings are planned to be shared.