IMPORTANT DATES for 2017-2018
- Parent/Guardian and Student surveys are NOW OPEN!
- Teacher and Principal surveys are NOW OPEN!
- Teachers and principals can access the survey though their employee portal (District only) or though the link sent via email. Only full-time teachers should take the survey (NOT counselors, nurses, or other non-teacher school-based staff).
- EXTENDED to June 8: Teacher and Principal surveys close and final day to return paper copies of the Parent/Guardian survey
- EXTENDED to June 15: Parent/Guardian and Student surveys close online
District-wide Survey Overview
Our District-wide Survey program reaches thousands of District students, teachers, principals, and parents/guardians annually.
The surveys were designed to capture feedback from the school community on five key topics related to school improvement—climate, instruction, leadership, professional capacity, and parent/guardian-community ties. With an eye toward the Action Plan 3.0 goal of creating an equitable system of schools, this feedback provides a more complete picture of Philadelphia schools than relying solely on traditional measures of school success. By considering the perspectives of different groups in a school, this feedback can help pinpoint what is working well in a school along with areas that need to be improved.
Survey results can be found HERE. Our interactive data tool provides you with the ability to view multiple years of survey results and data, as well as break down results by school, school type, demographic information (student/parent), grade level (student/parent), and gender (student/parent). A technical report (updated with 2016-17 data) can be found HERE.
PDF copies of past and current surveys can be found HERE.
Survey Response Rates
Student, Teacher, and Parent/Guardian Survey Response Rates for the 2017-18 school year can be found HERE (last updated 6/15/18). Check back each Friday for updated rates!
*Response Rates for the 2017-18 Surveys are also available to SDP Staff in the Qlik Survey App.*
Do you have questions about our District-wide Survey program?
Visit our FAQs page or contact us at 215-400-6565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.