The Office of Information Technology and Data Management’s mission is to create an infrastructure that supports the district’s Declaration of Education by:
- Equipping schools with the proper technology infrastructure and support;
- Using technology to provide teachers and students with flexible and relevant learning environments;
- Using technology to support data-driven decision-making;
- Using technology to enable streamlined and robust operational processes;
- Using technology to connect our families to the classrooms to create a sustainable and reinforced learning environment.
A 21st Century School District that fully integrates technology into its teaching and learning environment.
The Office of Information Technology and Data Management supports the District’s Action Plan v3.0 through Strategy 1, Improve Student Learning, and Strategy 5, Become and innovative and accountable organization.