This page is currently being updated. More FAQs will be available shortly.

I work in a school and a supplier sent me an invoice for payment relating to goods I ordered by way of a purchase order. Where do I send the invoice for payment processing?

Invoices relating to goods  and or services by way of a purchase order should be sent to the Accounts Payable Department for payment processing.