The MAC helps students and families from immigrant and refugee communities navigate the enrollment and assessment process.
Families can enroll at any time through OLR (Online Registration), at the neighborhood school, or at the Multilingual Assessment Center by appointment only. For more information please go to our Enrollment page.
- To assist immigrant families with the enrollment and identification process
- To assess potential English Learners (ELs)
- To review foreign high school transcripts award credits
- To determine program and school placement (ESOL, Dual Language, Newcomer Learning Academy, etc.)
- To provide social service support for multilingual families through collaboration with community partners