Submit a water-themed PSA Proposal to win a filming session with PhillyCAM and have your video professionally produced!
Eligible Participants: School District of Philadelphia students (Any class, organized after school group, or group of students in grades 6- 8 or 9-12.)
Production team must include an adult adviser and at least 5 School District of Philadelphia students.
- There are two grade categories: 6-8 and 9-12
The Proposed PSA should be:
- Between 30-60 seconds in length
- Educational! PSAs should include at least one of the following themes:
- Benefits of tap water for physical wellness
- Benefits of tap water for mental wellness
- Benefits of tap water for school climate
- Benefits of tap water for environmental sustainability
- Tap Water affordability compared to bottled water
- How and why to use the hydration station/bottle fillers at school
- Engaging! Humor and creativity are highly encouraged.
The Proposal should be submitted in one of the following formats:
- Rough draft video, shot on a phone or camera
- Storyboard, with pictures of ideas and proposal description
- Script, with intended lines and actions of participants
If you would like to submit a different proposal format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.