The Office of Strategic Partnerships collaborates with schools, District offices, and partner organizations to help foster trusting and purposeful relationships that contribute to school communities where students thrive. We do this by:
1) assisting schools in identifying key need areas where partners can provide support,
2) providing partners and schools with tools to establish and maintain healthy partner relationships that align with school priorities and District Anchor Goals,
3) supporting partners and schools in navigating District policies to ensure partner compliance,
4) connecting external partners with schools to equitably invest programs and small donations,
5) fostering an antiracist culture committed to breaking down issues of systemic racism that contribute to social and educational inequities, and
6) serving as a liaison between partners, schools and departments within the District’s Central Office.
Equity • Collaboration • Responsiveness • Effectiveness • Engagement