Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner! Below you will find some information that will help you determine if you meet the partner eligibility criteria and if so, help you plan for establishing a partnership with one or more District schools.
- fully funded
- organizations (non-profit, corporations, government agencies, etc.)
- providing programs/services to SDP school communities
- at no cost to the School District of Philadelphia or its schools
Partners are not:
- Individual volunteers (please visit United Way’s Volunteer Portal)
- Organizations who charge the District or schools for their programs/services
- Organizations seeking funding for their programs/services
- Researchers (without programs/services)
If your program matches our definition of what it means to be a partner and you are interested in establishing a new partnership with one or more District schools, you will find information on this page that will help you begin to plan out your next steps. The Onboarding Guide, which contains information about relevant policies and procedures, is a great place to start.
Once you have had a chance to review the Onboarding Guide, please let us know by completing the Partnerships Inquiry form. Our office is willing and able to help you identify potential partner schools and help you connect with those schools.