Below you will find some information that will help you determine if you meet the partner eligibility criteria and if so, help you plan for establishing a partnership with one or more District schools.
- Fully funded
- Formal entities (non-profit organizations, private corporations, government agencies, etc.)
- Providing high-quality and ready-to-implement programs/services to SDP school communities on a recurring basis
- At no cost to the School District of Philadelphia or its schools
Partners are not:
- Individual volunteers (please visit United Way’s Volunteer Portal)
- Organizations who charge the District or schools for their programs/services
- Organizations seeking funding for their programs/services
- Researchers (without programs/services)
View our Onboarding Guide for Policies and Procedures:
If your program matches our definition of what it means to be a partner and you are interested in establishing a new partnership with one or more District schools, you will find information on this page that will help you begin to plan out your next steps. The Onboarding Guide, which contains information about relevant policies and procedures, is a great place to start.
Complete our Partner Expansion/School Match Form:
Once you have had a chance to review the Onboarding Guide, and you have confirmed that you have the capacity to operate in District schools (i.e. have already secured funding/resources), please let us know by completing our Partner Expansion/School Match Form. Our office is willing and able to help you identify potential partner schools and help you connect with those schools.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.