Parking at Central Office
Free Parking Near Central Office
The School District of Philadelphia offers free parking for employees in three surrounding lots. All of the lots are currently filled to capacity, but you can be added to the parking waitlist.
- Education Center Lots (440 N. Broad Street): This lot is managed by the Office of School Safety. Spaces in the lots attached to the administration building are assigned by the Chief of your office. Parking in this lot requires a hangtag.
- Steven’s Lot (Brandywine and N. 13th Streets): This lot is managed by Chanice N. Savage, Operations Director of Communications. Spaces in this lot are assigned based on a waitlist.
- Stoddart-Fleisher Lot (540 N. 13th Street): This lot is also managed by Chanice N. Savage, Operations Director of Communications. Spaces in this lot are also assigned based on a waitlist.
Paid Parking Near Central Office
- Park Center City (1416 Wood Street): $175/month. Hybrid schedule parking cards are now available! The garage at Broad & Vine offers discounted monthly parking passes to School District Central Office employees. The Hybrid Parking Program at the Broad & Vine Parking Garage is compatible with monthly access cards, enabling all parking pass holders to come and go as they please on the specific days that they are utilizing the garage.There are two hybrid parking pass options in addition to the unlimited parking option:
-2-Day Option – $88 per month
-3-Day Option – $132 per month
-Unlimited Monthly Option – $175 per month
- For specific questions about options with Park Center City or their garage and parking lot operations, please contact Julie Foyle at 215-287-2774 or email@example.com.
- Parkway Demonstration (150 N. Broad Street): $175/month. Your monthly rate will allow for multiple entries and exits from the garage to best meet your scheduling needs. The early bird daily rate is $15.00 if you arrive between 5 a.m. and 9 a.m. For more information about the negotiated parking rates please click here. Provided in this attachment are the instructions to sign up for monthly parking.
- If you have any questions about garage operations please contact Georges Kango, at 267-228-6682. You can also contact Parkway’s Customer Care Center at 267-765-3665, 24 hours a day, with any further assistance.
If you elect to pay the monthly parking rate, you are eligible to enroll in a Flexible Spending Savings Account to allow you to set aside money on a pre-tax basis through payroll deductions to pay for parking expenses. Please log into philasdflexbenefits.com and click the “Enroll in FSA and COMMUTER PLANS NOW” banner. If you need more help, please call 1-800-307-0230.
NOTE: If at any point you are no longer working from the administration building, please contact the applicable contact below to notify them of your change in employment location. You are not permitted to transfer your space to another employee.