When you report IT problems to the Help Desk, we will attempt to resolve the issue on the first call. If IT Help Desk cannot resolve the issue, we will escalate to second level, third level team, or direct it to the appropriate person or department.
What We Support
The support services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Software Applications
- Google Workspace applications (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- iWork (Pages, Keynote, and Numbers)
- iLife (iPhoto, iTunes, Garageband)
- Interactive White Board Software
- Student Information System
- Student Information System – Infinite Campus
- Electronic Communication
- Operating System Platforms
- Mac OS X 10.9 and greater
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Wired and wireless network connection
The I.T. Help Desk, Laptop Drop-off Center, and Field Technical Support Specialists do not provide support for personal desktops, laptops, cell phones, printers, network configurations, or any third party, non-District-approved software.
If you are trying to access an application or service offered by the School District of Philadelphia from home, the IT Help Desk is limited to ensuring that the application or service is up and running and confirming your that log-in credentials are working. For more detail, please refer to School District of Philadelphia Computer Repair Policies and Procedures.