Mistakes will happen...

…and unfortunately these errors will, at times, affect an employee’s paycheck in a negative way. We are here to help you remedy these situations. Adjustments to absence coding in prior pay periods must be processed by the Payroll Department. You can obtain an adjustment form by clicking  on the link at the bottom of this page for a code change form. The request should contain the name and ID number of the employee for whom the adjustment is requested, as well as the appropriate dates and absence codes. It must be signed by the principal/administrator of the school or office. Code change requests are handled in the order in which we receive them and are usually processed within four to eight weeks of receipt.

Please fax to 215-400-4491.