The goals of the School District of Philadelphia in performing this work are as follows:
- Co-locate two distinct high school programs, in an modernized building while maintaining their character and individuality.
- Provide collaborative, student-centered learning environments.
- Create a more productive environment to prepare students for real-world career opportunities.
What is the Project Schedule?
The project is scheduled to last 20 months:
- The Design Phase lasted 7 months; it began September 2017 and ended April 2018.
- The Construction Phase will last 13 months; it began June 2018 and will be completed July 2019.