Translations available below
2022-23 PSSA & PASA Results
- On September 13, 2023, Individual Student Reports will be mailed to schools where students took the PSSA in the spring. Schools are instructed to provide a copy of the report to caregivers. Please contact the school where the student tested if you have not received a copy of the report by October.
- Alternatively, by August 1, 2023 the 2023 PSSA scores will be available on the SchoolNet website in the Parent Portal by clicking on the Standardized Tests tab, selecting the Show Filters button, selecting the 2022-2023 school year and then scrolling down to the PSSA section. To learn more about the Parent Portal, visit the Families section of the School District website.
- Parents have the right to opt out of their child’s participation in PSSA/PASA testing by providing a written request.
Contact your child’s school for more information.
- FAQ for parents from the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE)
- Keystone/PSSA Test Features and Accommodations – Translations available below
- Information for parents about PSSA test administration provided by PDE
- Electronic Devices Policy (from PDE)
- Code of Conduct for Test Takers
- Information about the test design (from 2017-18, but still applicable to the current assessments):