Available AEPR Reports
Below are links to all available Alternative Education Progress Reports for the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years.
There are four different versions of the AEPR, each intended to evaluate performance on metrics that are most relevant to the type of program and its unique purpose:
- Accelerated – programs that allow students who are overage and under-credited to get back on track. Students in accelerated high school programs are able to graduate within three years or less. Students in accelerated middle school programs are able to get back on track and eventually graduate from high school with their age-appropriate cohort.
- AEDY – Alternative Education for Disruptive Youth programs are designed for students who have committed serious Code of Conduct violations. Students enroll in an AEDY Transition program, through disciplinary transfer, after a determination is made through a due process hearing conducted by the Office of Students Rights and Responsibilities. AEDY programs assist such students with transitioning back to non-disciplinary schools.
- Continuation – programs that serve middle grade students in need of smaller school settings that provide intensive academic and social supports
- Dual Enrollment – programs that allow students to earn credits towards their high school diploma and a college degree simultaneously
- EOP – Educational Options Programs allow those who are older than 17 years of age (no upper age limit), have earned more than 8 high school credits prior to enrolling, and are not currently enrolled in a regular day school to continue earning credits towards a high school diploma.
In order to locate the AEPR for a specific school, please type the school name into the search box at the top right of the table. You can also search for specific School IDs, filter by Report Type, and sort the table by clicking on any of the column headers.
|ID||School Name||Report Type||Current Learning Network||City Council District||Governance||SY 2016-2017||SY 2017-2018|
|869||Crossroads Accelerated Academy||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 3||District||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|351||El Centro de Estudiantes (Big Picture)||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|808||Excel Academy North||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|324||Ligouri Academy - Fortis||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||Not Applicable||2017-2018|
|329||Excel Academy South||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|384||Philadelphia OIC Workforce Academy||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 8||Contracted||Not Applicable||2017-2018|
|807||OIC CADI||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 1||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|354||Ombudsman Northwest||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 9||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|381||One Bright Ray - Elmwood Campus||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 2||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|819||One Bright Ray - Fairhill Campus||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|889||One Bright Ray - Simpson Campus||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|847||Philadelphia Learning Academy North||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||District||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|846||Philadelphia Learning Academy South||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 3||District||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|845||YES Philly||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|231||Camelot Academy||AEDY||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|382||Camelot Academy East||AEDY||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|304||Excel Middle Years Academy||Continuation||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||Not Applicable||2017-2018|
|810||Gateway to College - Community College of Philadelphia||Dual Enrollment||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|321||Ben Franklin High School EOP||EOP||Opportunity||District 5||District||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|385||Northeast High School EOP||EOP||Opportunity||District 10||District||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|320||PLA North - Hunting Park EOP||EOP||Opportunity||District 7||District||2016-2017||2017-2018|
|380||PLA South EOP||EOP||Opportunity||District 3||District||2016-2017||Not Applicable|
|388||South Philadelphia High School EOP||EOP||Opportunity||District 2||District||2016-2017||2017-2018|
If you have any questions or require additional information regarding the Alternative Education Progress Report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.