Available AEPR Reports
Below are links to all available Alternative Education Progress Reports for the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 school years.
There are four different versions of the AEPR, each intended to evaluate performance on metrics that are most relevant to the type of program and its unique purpose:
- Accelerated – programs that allow students who are overage and under-credited to get back on track. Students in accelerated high school programs are able to graduate within three years or less. Students in accelerated middle school programs are able to get back on track and eventually graduate from high school with their age-appropriate cohort.
- AEDY – Alternative Education for Disruptive Youth programs are designed for students who have committed serious Code of Conduct violations. Students enroll in an AEDY Transition program, through disciplinary transfer, after a determination is made through a due process hearing conducted by the Office of Students Rights and Responsibilities. AEDY programs assist such students with transitioning back to non-disciplinary schools.
- Continuation – programs that serve middle grade students in need of smaller school settings that provide intensive academic and social supports
- Dual Enrollment – programs that allow students to earn credits towards their high school diploma and a college degree simultaneously
- Adult Program – programs that allow those who are older than 17 years of age (no upper age limit), have earned more than 8 high school credits prior to enrolling, and are not currently enrolled in a regular day school to continue earning credits towards a high school diploma.
Note: In SY2016-2017 and SY2017-2018, all Adult Diploma programs were referred to as EOP programs.
In order to locate the AEPR for a specific school, please type the school name into the search box at the top right of the table. You can also search for specific School IDs, filter by Report Type, and sort the table by clicking on any of the column headers.
|ID||School Name||Report Type||Current Learning Network||City Council District||Governance||SY 2018-2019||SY 2017-2018||SY 2016-2017|
|231||Camelot Academy||AEDY||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|304||Excel Middle Years Academy||Continuation||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||Not Applicable|
|320||PLA North - Hunting Park EOP||Adult Diploma||Opportunity||District 7||District||Not Applicable||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|321||Ben Franklin High School EOP||Adult Diploma||Opportunity||District 5||District||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|324||Ligouri Academy - Fortis||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||Not Applicable|
|329||Excel Academy South||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|351||El Centro de Estudiantes (Big Picture)||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|354||Ombudsman Northwest||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 9||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|380||PLA South EOP||Adult Diploma||Opportunity||District 3||District||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||2016-2017|
|381||One Bright Ray - Elmwood Campus||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 2||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|382||Camelot Academy East||AEDY||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|384||Philadelphia OIC Workforce Academy||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 8||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||Not Applicable|
|385||Northeast High School EOP||Adult Diploma||Opportunity||District 10||District||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|388||South Philadelphia High School EOP||Adult Diploma||Opportunity||District 2||District||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|807||OIC CADI||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 1||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|808||Excel Academy North||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|810||Gateway to College - Community College of Philadelphia||Dual Enrollment||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|819||One Bright Ray - Fairhill Campus||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|845||YES Philly||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|846||Philadelphia Learning Academy South||Accelerated||Innovation||District 3||District||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|847||Philadelphia Learning Academy North||Accelerated||Innovation||District 7||District||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|869||Crossroads Accelerated Academy||Accelerated||Innovation||District 3||District||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
|886||One Bright Ray Mansion||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2018-2019||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|887||One Bright Ray Mansion Evening||Adult Diploma||Opportunity||District 5||Contracted||2018-2019||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|889||One Bright Ray - Simpson Campus||Accelerated||Opportunity||District 7||Contracted||2018-2019||2017-2018||2016-2017|
If you have any questions or require additional information regarding the Alternative Education Progress Report, please contact us at email@example.com.