How do I file for Unemployment Benefits?

If you are separated from the District and applying for benefits, you should visit the PA Unemployment Website, http://www.uc.pa.gov for information on filing a claim and job search assistance.

Am I eligible for Unemployment Benefits?

The PA-DOL makes all determinations regarding eligibility for benefits.