Benefits: Medical, Wage and Life Insurance
We are pleased to offer our employees....
The School District of Philadelphia offers coverage under Personal Choice and Keystone-Amerihealth, provided by Independence Blue Cross (IBC).
Please refer to the benefits for your union listed in the sidebar to the right.
- For employees represented by PFT, District 1201 and Local 634, dental, vision, and prescription benefits are offered by the unions through their respective Health & Welfare funds.
- CASA, SPAP, and Non-Represented employees have their vision and prescription benefits included with their medical insurance.
- For dental, CASA, SPAP, and Non-Represented employees are offered benefits with Cigna Dental.
You can view your medical insurance enrollment by registering with our insurer. The portal for Keystone HMO* and Personal Choice members is www.ibx.com. For members in the AmeriHealth HMO** service area, register at www.amerihealth.com
* Keystone HMO provide service for members in the below counties or with guest memberships for extended areas:
PENNSYLVANIA: Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton and Philadelphia
DELAWARE: New Castle
NEW JERSEY: Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Hunterdon, Mercer, Salem and Warren
* AmeriHealth HMO service are for members in the below counties:
DELAWARE: Kent, Sussex
MARYLAND: Caroline, Harford, Kent, Wicomico, Worcester
NEW JERSEY: Atlantic, Bergen, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union