Demographics Forms

Marital-Status-Change-Request Use this form to update your marital status with the District. Contact Payroll,, to update tax filing status.

Use this form, Demographic Update or Correct Form to update or correct name, date of birth, prefix, or suffix.

Note: The District does not require documentation for name or gender updates or corrections.

This name will be reflected on your paycheck, any insurance elected through the School District,
the Pennsylvania Public School Employees’ Retirement System (PSERS), and official reporting to the IRS.

You are responsible for submitting the required name change documentation to your respective union and the Pennsylvania Department of Education, if applicable.

An official government document is required to update your date of birth.