Main Menu:

Welcome, students!

Young student standing next to deck.


Looking for CTE?

Learn more about our Career and Technical Education programs? Find answers here

How do I apply to Special Admission middle/high schools?

Learn how to apply to special admission middle and high schools, inside or outside of your boundary area/catchment

How do I obtain Working Papers?

Learn how to obtain working papers to qualify for employment

Where's my bus?

Find out what to do if your bus is late

Uniform Policy

Learn more information about your school dress code, including a list of uniform colors for all schools

Need a Transpass?

Learn how to find out if you are eligible for a SEPTA Transpass and how to obtain one

What CTE Programs are available?

Learn about the wide variety of CTE programs you can explore during high school

What is the process for gaining admission into a CTE school?

Learn about applying to CTE programs throughout the District

Code of Conduct

Learn about students' rules and regulations

How can I connect to alternate pathways to graduation?

Explore how to reengage with your education

Student Records Request

Click here to order records for adult former students or for students of permanently closed Charter Schools

School Police Officer Student Complaint Form

Form for students to register complaints against School Police Officers

The Learning Key

Philadelphia Tribune's education-focused news

Last modified: August 1, 2017